Dear Father God,
First of all let me say thank you for everything. Thank you for loving me unconditionally, thank you for the absolute forgiveness and sacrificing your One and Only son Jesus Christ to paid for my sin. I thank you for an endless mercy and grace for without it I don’t know where I am now today.
When I was a kid I used to just know you by name, we (my family) don’t usually go to church but I dreamed to go there with my whole family though I was convinced then that simply praying at home is already enough. I have been contented to live my life simple and plain but when I started to accept you in my heart as my Lord and Savior; and truly discover who you are, I’ve realized how meaningless my life without you.
I know there are still so many things to know more about you and more things to discover about myself but while seeking to those things, I will strive to…
- Be a person you want me to be; a person who loves you first among the rest; a person who please you more than anyone;
- Be a child who honors her parents; a loving sister to her siblings; and a woman of purity, compassion and integrity;
- Be a leader that will make a big impact and will leave a legacy in my generation.
- Be a genuine disciple that honors and loves her life group leader as well to love and lead her own life group, building them up to be a genuine disciple better than her.
- Serve you the best through the gifts and passions that you have entrusted me – singing, teaching, leadership and writing.
While I’m still here on earth, I will do, dream and pray…
- For a better and godly leaders in the generation where I belong and to the next generation that will come;
- For a nation transformation; for a great multitudes of genuine disciples of Christ who will make disciples of all nations in fulfillment of the Great Commission.
Before I end this letter, I beseech you to…
- Touch the hearts of my beloved family and relatives so they will come to know you and accept you as their Lord and Savior;
- Please prepare godly husband for me as I prepare to be a godly wife and as well as to be a godly mother to my future siblings.
- Prepare Horizon(my home church) to be a home of multitudes, genuine Disciples of Christ and even a home of generous servants who will help and contribute in fulfilling your Great Commission.
Father God, as I solemnly offer this contract to you, may you receive it with all my praise and gratitude.
Arlene Cuya Largado
Child of God